River of Time / Book 4: Bourne & Tributary

Morning everyone. This will be the last post on the River of Time series, at least for now. If anyone has any requests for books or series that they would liked featured sometime in the future please let me know in the comments. Haven't officially decided but I think the next series will be A Lowcountry Romance by Rachel Hauck or quite possibly the Homeward Trilogy by Lisa T. Bergren.

Enjoy your day,



Bourne & TributaryBook Title: Bourne & Tributary
Series: River of Time (Book #4)
Author: Lisa Tawn Bergren

Description: BOURNE, a novella, picks up right where TORRENT left off...Find out what has happened to men returning from the battle, gravely wounded, to the Betarrinis, fighting for the men they love, and just who is hunting them next...

TRIBUTARY, a novella, picks up a year after BOURNE... Lia struggles to overcome the fear that constant battle has heaped upon her; Gabi and Marcello face an unexpected crisis; and Lord Greco just may be ready to leave the grief and loss of his past behind him, so that he might grab hold of the future...


My Review: Bourne & Tributary was a nice addition to the River of Time series. Bourne was my favorite of the two novellas in the book. The character, Alessandra in the Tributary didn't appeal to me as much as the others, I'm not sure why. But I was glad that Lord Greco's story was continued and he found someone who made him complete again. Overall, I really enjoyed Bourne & Tributary but it wasn't my favorite in the series.

My Rating:⭐⭐⭐⭐

Would I recommend this book? Yes I would. Especially for teens, mostly ages 15 and up.

17372786NOTE: At first these two novellas were going to complete the River of Time series but Lisa T. Bergren is coming out with one final book. Deluge, the fifth and last book in the series, is to be published sometime this year (2014). If you're like me I'm sure you can't wait to read it.


No comments :

Post a Comment