New Releases: Sincerely Yours

I recently read the book, Sincerely Yours through NetGalley. (If you're not familiar with this association I would suggest looking into it. I have found it to be a great website.) I decided I would review the book and put some comments about the book on this blog.

Book Title: Sincerely Yours
Published Date: April 1, 2014

A little bit about the book: The book, Sincerely Yours is a collection of novellas written by four authors, Jane Kirkpatrick, Amanda Cabot, Laurie Alice Eakes and Ann Shorey. Jane Kirkpatrick writing, Saving Grace; Amanda Cabot, One Little Word; Laurie Alice Eakes, A Moonlight Promise; and Ann Shorey the author of Lessons in Love. Each story in Sincerely Yours tells about how one letter can change a person's life for the better.

My Review: I really enjoyed reading Sincerely Yours. I liked the novellas, One Little Word, A Moonlight Promise, and Lessons in Love. They were well-written and exciting. I especially liked One Little Word and A Moonlight Promise. I did not care for the last novella in the book though, Saving Grace. Things that happened in it were horrific and did not leave me with peaceful thoughts. The book was based on a true story but just because things have happened in the past does not mean we should fill our minds with them. I would recommend the book Sincerely Yours but I would definitely suggest to skip over the fourth novella, Saving Grace.

My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐
(I would have given Sincerely Yours four stars but unfortunately the fourth novella, Saving Grace made the book less enjoyable.)

No comments :

Post a Comment