Noble Knights / Prequel to An Uncertain Choice

Today's book is The Vow, the prequel to An Uncertain Choice, by Jody Hedlund. I'm glad that I bought The Vow and An Uncertain Choice at the same time because it would have been difficult to have to wait to find out the rest of Rosemarie's story. Next week when I post my review on An Uncertain Choice I plan to post another Time in the Limelight! Exciting, right? :) They're one of my favorite things to share on this blog.

Another new desktop background available under this link. :)
By the way, The Vow and An Uncertain Choice are on sale for free and $1.99, respectively. I'm sure that's a highlight of your week. It was to mine.

Countdown to the first day of Summer: 9 days :D





Book Title: The Vow
Series: Noble Knights (Prequel to An Uncertain Choice)
Author: Jody Hedlund

Description:
In this historical romance novella by Jody Hedlund, young Rosemarie finds herself drawn to Thomas, the son of the nearby baron. But just as her feelings begin to grow, a man carrying the Plague interrupts their hunting party. While in forced isolation, Rosemarie begins to contemplate her future—could it include Thomas? Could he be the perfect man to one day rule beside her and oversee her parents’ lands?

Then Rosemarie is summoned back to her castle in haste. The disease has spread, and her family is threatened. And the secret she discovers when she returns could change her future forever.

My Review:
What a great prequel to An Uncertain Choice. Definitely exciting enough for you to feel that "you just have to read the next book"! In just fifty-one pages Jody Hedlund develops a well-written, interesting plot. You can picture the surroundings and atmosphere perfectly.

I absolutely love the medieval era; have since the age of seven when I first studied it in school. This book, and the next, have been added to my favorite medieval reads. I'm so glad Jody Hedlund endeavored to write YA medieval books. Once you've read them, I'm sure you'll feel the same.

My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
(This rating is kind of based off An Uncertain Choice as well. Without it The Vow wouldn't have been complete.)

No comments :

Post a Comment