New Releases: In Good Company

For all of you who have read After a Fashion, the first book in the Ladies of Distinction Series, I'm sure you've been dying to read this book. I know I was! :)

Enjoy another week of June!
Book Title: In Good Company
Publication Date: July 7, 2015
Publisher: Bethany House

Description:
After growing up as an orphan, Millie Longfellow is determined to become the best nanny the East Coast has ever seen. Unfortunately, her playfulness and enthusiasm aren't always well-received and she finds herself dismissed from yet another position.

Everett Mulberry has quite unexpectedly become guardian to three children that scare off every nanny he hires. About to depart for Newport, Rhode Island, for the summer, he's desperate for competent childcare.

At wit's end with both Millie and Everett, the employment agency gives them one last chance--with each other. As Millie falls in love with her mischievous charges, Everett focuses on achieving the coveted societal status of the upper echelons. But as he investigates the suspicious circumstances surrounding the death of the children's parents, will it take the loss of those he loves to learn whose company he truly wants for the rest of his life?

My Review:
I had been looking forward to reading this book since I read the first one of the series, After a Fashion. Everett and Millie seemed like an unlikely couple because they could never get along and yet you knew that were perfect for each other.

I started this book with high hopes because I expect great things from Jen Turano, she is after all one of my favorite authors :), and I'm pleased to report that it definitely met my expectations! Authors are one of the most imaginative people. Most people can imagine things in their mind but it takes a special and talented person to be able to convey them onto paper. Jen Turano is definitely one of those. How she comes up with all the predicaments that her characters find themselves in I'll never know. In Good Company has humor, adventure, romance, and a Christian message. What more could you ask for?! :D

My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Note: I received this book through NetGalley. http://netgalley.com

No comments :

Post a Comment