Fountain Creek Chronicles / Book 1

I am so sorry everyone for not having posted anything in a long time. With school and all my other activities and projects the time has really zoomed by. Although it's not my favorite season, Autumn sure is a pretty time. The vibrant change of the leaves' colors and the crisp smell in the air. One of my favorite things about this season is all the baked goods made from apples. Apple crisp, apple pie, apple cider, dried apples, apple sauce, apple fritters... You definitely can't beat all that. :) We just got our first snowfall this weekend. Yeah! Winter's on it's way.

I recently read this series of Tamera Alexander's and decided it would be nice one to review for the upcoming weeks. There are three books in the Fountain Creek Chronicles: Rekindled, Revealed, and Remembered. My very favorite is the book three but I really enjoyed all of them.

593031Book Title: Rekindled
Author: Tamera Alexander
Series: Fountain Creek Chronicles (Book 1)

Description: Ten years ago Kathryn Jennings mad a vow. For better or worse. And that promise still holds true, even though her marriage has not turned out as she expected. When her husband fails to return home one stormy winter night, she struggles to keep their ranch, but her efforts are blocked at every turn. After a shocking glimpse into her husband's past, Kathryn uncovers a hidden truth. What she wouldn't give to turn back time and be able to love her husband for the man he was, not for the man she always wanted him to be.
Larson Jennings has spent his entire life running from a broken past, unable to trust, reluctant to try again. One fateful night, his life takes an unexpected twist, and soon he is forced to make a choice. Whatever he chooses, his decision may cost him his life.

My Review: This was a great book. Just reading the tagline made me excited to start it. I loved the characters. They were inspiring and as I read I wanted to be more like them. I just recently heard of Tamera Alexander and now she's on my list of favorite authors. I've already read all of her books.  :)

Rekindled was an exciting and inspiring book. You will not be able to put it down.

My Rating:  ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Would I recommend this book? Yes, most definitely. 

No comments :

Post a Comment