New Releases: Four Weddings and a Kiss

Okay, so maybe this book isn't quite so new but with my long list of books that I was reading and reviewing I kind of got behind. Oh well, better late than never :) I really liked this book and I hope you all will be encouraged to read it too.

Book Title: Four Weddings
and a Kiss
Publishing Date: June 10, 2014

Description: Four best-selling romance novelists bring tales of feisty heroines, stubborn heroes, and unlikely love in the Wild West. Get lost in Four Weddings and a Kiss today.

"Spitfire Sweetheart"
by Mary Connealy
Maizy Place is an unruly tomboy. When she causes an accident, injuring neighbor Ryan Carstens she becomes his unlikely caregiver. Ryan has never noticed how pretty his infuriating neighbor is, and he never expected to fall in love.

"Love Letter to the Editor" by Robin Lee Thatcher
Molly Evans is the outspoken daughter of the town newspaper's owner. When her father brings in an outsider to be editor, she tries to drive him out of town. But Jack Ludgrove is not intimidated. He's resolved to change Molly's mind about him--as an editor and as a man.

"A Cowboy for Katie" by Debra Clopton
Katie Pearl is uninterested in men and love. But she needs help on her ranch and hires Treb Rayburn, a wandering cowboy looking to make a buck. Will Treb change Katie's mind?

"Courting Trouble" by Margaret Brownley
Grace Davenport is either the unluckiest woman alive--or a killer. When her third husband is found dead, Grace is arrested. Attorney Brock Daniels is uninterested in the case--until he meet Grace. Only a miracle will prove her innocence, but the joining of two lonely hearts may be their saving grace.

My Review: Each of these novellas were fun, entertaining, and enjoyable but my very favorite was Spitfire Sweetheart. Like almost all of Mary Connealy's books, Spitfire Sweetheart was quite funny. I loved the wit and humor she portrayed in her characters and how they interacted with each other. I liked the stories by the other authors too and will be on a lookout for more of their books.


My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Note: I received this book through NetGalley. http://netgalley.com

No comments :

Post a Comment