The Archer Brothers Series / Book 3

Today we are reviewing the last book in the Archer Brothers Series. The next series is called the Hearts of Faith Series by Jody Hedlund (one of my new favorite authors).
 
 
On a side note, I've decided to add something new to my blog called "Time in the Limelight". (I've heard it called "character spotlight" but I wanted to make my own name.) Basically, "Time in the Limelight" is going to be a page dedicated to a certain character in a book. So if the book were Waterfall, by Lisa T. Bergren, the page might be on Gabriella Betarrini. From the page you'll learn about Gabi's character traits, skills, etc.,. Possibly, even a photo of a person who matches the description of Gabi. (That one might be a little tough. It's hard to find a likeness and everyone's image of what a character in a book looks like is different.) I hope to have the first "Time in the Limelight" posted next week.
 
I hope everyone is enjoying the summer weather; I know I am. :)
 
Book Title: A Cowboy Unmatched
Series: The Archer Brothers (Book #3)
Author: Karen Witemeyer
 
Description: Neill isn't sure who hired him to repair Clara's roof--he only knows Clara desperately needs his help. Can he convince this stubborn widow to let down her guard and take another chance on love?                                                       

My Review: A Cowboy Unmatched was a nice book but because it is an 'eBook short' it lacked some of the quality that a full length book has. I still enjoyed the story but I can't say it was my favorite in the Archer Brothers series.

My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐

Would I recommend this book? Yes. Although it was short, the book was still interesting and had some scenes of adventure and excitement.

No comments :

Post a Comment