About Me

Hello everyone, my name is Rebecca and I'd like to tell you all a little about myself. My middle name is actually Ann but I like to go by the name Rebecca Lynn after a song my Dad always sang for me. My most favorite thing to do is read. I've read literally hundreds of books and someday I hope to become an author myself. Now all I have to do is just finish writing a novel I started. (slow progress).  I'm a home-schooled student and in my free time when I'm not reading, a rare time, I enjoy doing school. I've come to the conclusion that I'm a little different seeing most of the people I know don't enjoy school but seriously it's one of my favorite things to do.

I have a big family of nine siblings, four brothers and five sisters, so I am never in lack of companionship. (although sometimes in lack of solitude :p )

I live in a beautiful country area in the state of Pennsylvania. Someday I hope to travel all over the world. I've already planned my first destination, Paris. Going to France has been my dream since I was probably eight. I'm not sure why I have such an infatuation with that country but I do, so sometime in the years after I graduate from school that's were I plan to go. The next close competitor is Italy. I decided I wanted to go there after I read the River of Time series by Lisa T. Bergren.

I'm starting this blog in hopes of progressing in my writing skills and also as a place were you can see what books encouraged and inspired me in my Christian walk. I hope you all will be encouraged.

Wishing you a splendid day!


No comments :

Post a Comment