Random Novel / Miracles

Book Title: Miracles: 32 True Stories
Author: Joanie Hileman

Description:
A dying child counts angels in her room. A teenage boy stuns doctors by recovering from a massive brain injury. A bubble of protection surrounds a man about to be hit by a car...These miraculous accounts and twenty-nine more are recorded in Miracles: 32 True Stories.

My Review:
I love reading true accounts of miracles! It's always such an inspiring topic because it strengthens my belief that my God is a God of wonder, power, and love.

The author mentioned in the beginning of the book that she is not a writer, merely a person who felt lead to make known the accounts of miraculous interventions. I could tell by some of the stories that she was not a professional writer but I felt that the stories were told in an entertaining manner anyway.

My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐

No comments :

Post a Comment