New Releases: How to Enjoy Reading Your Bible

Book Title:
How to Enjoy Reading Your Bible
Publication Date: May 19, 2015
Publisher: Bethany House

Description:
Do you feel like you should read the Bible more? This book will help you want to read it.

Keith Ferrin has been talking to churches for years about enjoying God's Word. Here he shares the most helpful ideas and habits you can start using today. You will find ten proven tips that are equally practical whether you are a longtime Bible student or simply exploring what this life-changing book is all about.

Aimed at deepening your relationship with God, these simple suggestions will help you focus more easily as you read, remember Scripture better, and most importantly, enjoy the Bible and its Author more than you ever dreamed possible.

(Includes Discussion Questions and Reading Suggestions for Small Groups)  

Review:
I don't know about most of you but I've always found reading the Bible to be somewhat of a chore, an item I do just to check it off the list. It's not that I didn't want to read the Bible but I never could enjoy it as I knew I should. This book, How to Enjoy Reading Your Bible is so helpful and if anyone is struggling with the same things I am I would recommend that you read it too.

Keith Ferrin, the author of this book, was a Christian for about twenty years before he actually started enjoying his Bible. And it all began with hearing a man recite one of the gospels with such passion that the stories came alive. Because of one man, Keith's life was changed forever and because of that change we now have a book that will inspire and influence many more.

In How to Enjoy Reading Your Bible you will learn numerous tips for Bible reading. There are Bible reading plans, study outlines, and so much more that will help you get started on this incredible journey.

I've read many testimonies of people who came to really enjoy reading their Bible but none of them made me want to dig into my Bible as much as this book. I'm one of those people who likes to have clear directions and steps before I undertake a project and I think that's what many of the books were lacking. After reading this book I felt like it was a feasible mission and definitely a worth while one!

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Note: I received this book through NetGalley. http://netgalley.com

7 comments :

  1. From your review this sounds like a great book and definitely one worth reading!!
    Thanks for sharing Rebecca!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll find time to read it! Probably one of the most well-written and encouraging books I've read on Christian growth. :)

      Delete
  2. I love your encouraging review. I look forward to reading this book you found so helpful. Thx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the review...I know you'll enjoy the book!!

      Delete
  3. thank you for hosting your book giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rebecca! I'm so glad you enjoyed my book. I am humbled and honored by your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for writing such a helpful and encouraging book! I'm looking forward to reading others :)

      Delete