Fountain Creek Chronicles / Book 3

We're finally on my favorite book of this series! Yeah. After reading this book those who know me will have figured out why it's my favorite one. The main character is French! (I think I've mentioned I have a love for all things French :) I've even been trying to learn the language for a couple years now. Slow process but I've definitely accomplished some. The only problem is I don't think a native French would be able to understand me. :P
 
This picture is available as a desktop background on this link: Desktop Background
Hope y'all enjoy this book as much as I did.
Book Title: Remembered
Book Series: Fountain Creek Chronicles (Book 3)
Author: Tamera Alexander
 
 
Description:
The threat of war--and a final request--send Véronique Girard from France to a distant and uninviting country. In the Colorado Territory, she searches for the man who has held her heart since childhood--her father. Pierre Girard left Paris for the Americas to seek his fortune in fur trading, vowing to send for his wife and daughter. But twenty-five years have passed and his vow remains unfulfilled. Sifting through shards of broken promises, Véronique embarks on a dangerous search for a man she scarcely remembers.
 
His grief finally healed, Jack Brennan is moving on with life. After years of guiding families west, he is now working as a freighter to the mining towns surrounding Willow Springs. What he doesn't count on is an unexpected traveling companion on his trips up into the mountains, and how one woman's search will cause havoc with his plans . . . and his life.
 
My Review: Remembered was a great book, and not just because there was a French person in it. :) I liked the characters of Jack Brennan and Véronique Girard. The story always kept your attention and there was a good message of Christ's love and forgiveness. It was also sporadically funny; which makes me like a book even more--a great ending book for a great series.
 
My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Would I recommend this book? Yes. This book is for anyone who likes novels with a Christian and western theme, plenty of adventure, romance, and a great message.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment